Do more. Do it your way.
We improve the access to the Web for people with motor impairment. Because everyone should be able to participate in our digital society.
Semanux combines hands-free interaction with artificial intelligence to make the Web inclusive for people with motor impairment. Browse the Web with a combined interaction of:
- Eye Tracking
- Speech Interaction
Our artificial intelligence understands the interactivity of websites and adapts the interaction accordingly!
News about SemanuxBlog.
The Team behind Semanux
We have been researching human-computer interaction and machine learning together for multiple years. This expertise will come together in Semanux to create a unique experience.
- Dr. Raphael Menges Project Lead firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ramin Hedeshy Interaction Design email@example.com
- Lukas Schmelzeisen Machine Learning firstname.lastname@example.org
- Florian Lerch Administration email@example.com
We are supported by a mentor who guides us in matters of human-computer interaction, artificial intelligence, innovative business models, and entrepreneurship.
- Prof. Dr. Steffen Staab Endowed Chair for Analytic Computing at the University of Stuttgart