We at Semanux have the vision to enable all people in different situations a better operation of digital systems. Our Software Development Kit (Semanux SDK) allows you to use our head, eye, facial expression and humming control technology flexibly in your innovative product.
Today, interactive information displays are ubiquitous in our everyday lives. At the train station to buy a ticket, in the restaurant to place an order, or in the bank to withdraw cash. Almost all of these machines rely on finger input. But the Semanux SDK offers possibilities for a better experience:
- A touch-free interaction with improved hygiene and convenience.
- Better individual and contextual accessibility.
- A more interesting user experience with wow effect.
Contact us for a meeting about how we can improve your interactive information displays together with Semanux SDK!
Machines have revolutionized our lives for over 200 years. However, humans still remain an essential part of industrial reality. The interlocked cooperation between man and machine is essential for efficiency, ergonomics and work safety. The Semanux SDK offers a wide range of possibilities in these areas:
- Operation of machines at a distance in noisy environments.
- Alternative operation of machines when gloves can not be taken of.
- More possibilities for inclusion in industrial plants.
Contact us for a meeting about how we can improve the control of your industrial plant with the Semanux SDK!
Physicians and surgeons have a great responsibility when they treat people and save lives. The use of modern technology is already a great support to them. Especially in sterile environments, however, conventional operating concepts of digital systems no longer work because the hands of physicians and surgeons are not available for operation. Instead, the Semanux SDK offers intuitive alternatives:
- Combination of different inputs with the head, eyes and feet.
- Magnification of existing user interfaces.
- Use of voice commands and non-verbal speech.
Contact us for a meeting about how we can improve the use of modern technology in the operating room with the Semanux SDK!
The Semanux SDK will make our technology flexible in a wide range of applications. Through easy integration, efficient execution and unlimited possibilities on different platforms:
- Node.js (16+) with native addon
- Rust API for Windows, macOS and Linux
- C API for Windows, macOS and Linux
- Java API for Android (ARM64)
Our computations and AI models can be executed either directly on your users' devices or in your own server environment. If you see potential for this in your innovative product, please contact us for an exchange.
Semanux SDK is funded by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action as part of the EXIST program.