he Health-i Award of the Handelsblatt Media Group and Techniker Krankenkasse is looking for the most innovative start-up in the healthcare industry in Germany. The prize has already been awarded since 2016 and this year is under the patronage of the Federal Ministry of Digital Affairs and Transport.
We are nominated as one of the 10 most innovative start-ups out of a total of 120 applicants for this year's Health-i Award. Last Friday, Raphael was in Düsseldorf at the headquarters of the Handelstblatt Media Group and presented our product "Semanux Access" to a jury of industry experts:
- Dr. Jens Baas (Chairman of the Board of Techniker Krankenkasse)
- Charlotte Haunhorst (Head of Digital at Handelsblatt)
- Michael Byczkowski (Head of Healthcare Industry at SAP)
- Verena Fink (Woodpecker Finch GmbH)
- Dr. Anne Latz (HELLO INSIDE)
- Noah Leidinger (OMR & OMR X GmbH)
- Henrik Mencke (Philips GmH)
- Vanessa Schmoranzer (diconium strategy GmbH)
- Manoucher Shamsrizi (DGAP)
- Fabian von Trotha (DVH Ventures)
- Céline Flores Willers (The People Branding Company)
- Prof. Dr. Jochen A. Werner (University Hospital Essen)
- Hendrik Bollen (University Hospital Essen)
On October 12, the three best start-ups will be selected from the top 10 at the Digital Pavilion Hammerbrooklyn in Hamburg.